Perl Builder is a complete integrated development environment (IDE) for Perl. Key features include a visual editor/debugger that is similar to products such as Visual Basic and Delphi. The CGI Wizard component lets both novices and experienced programmers create powerful scripts visually, without writing code. CGI simulation lets you run, debug, and test scripts on the Windows 95/98/NT/2000 desktop--without the need for a Web server. Output such as Dynamic HTML and automated e-mail messages can be examined visually in the IDE. The Perl Builder IDE includes all the features you expect in a professional development tool, including color syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, a full-featured debugger with mouseover variable inspection, single step, watches, and data structure dump.
free perl script
Toolbar Designer 2.2 is the first freeware Internet Explorer toolbar workshop that allows any person without programming experience to create own toolbars. With Toolbar Designer, any toolbar can be created by using simple “point-and-click” and “drag’n’drop” techniques. The program comes with a comprehensive collection of buttons, boxes (search, password, etc), drop-down menus and other toolbar elements. Custom images and elements can be inserted, too. Average toolbar is created in just 10 minutes. Here are some possible applications for Toolbar Designer:
• Multi search engine search toolbars
• E-commerce toolbars that can retrieve all the stock items and display them as a set of navigation menus on the toolbar
• Corporate toolbars that let employees use all the services of Intranet systems
• MP3 and video search toolbars
• Stock quotes and currency exchange toolbars
Version 2.0 introduces the revolutionary feature of instant toolbar compilation directly from the application. You can also build a distributable installation package by just clicking a single button.
Toolbar Designer 2.0 is a freeware, distributed electronically over the Internet. For an additional fee Toolbar Designer Software can add a number of features into a custom toolbar:
• Visual Basic and JScript scripting support
• Auto-updating option which replaces old toolbars with new ones automatically. This is an essential feature, since most websites get updated/modified several times a year
• IE skins and custom background color
• Custom toolbar objects, such as news ticker, drop-down mini-page
• Menus and submenus can be created from the output of server side scripts (like PHP, Perl CGI or ASP)
• Ability to search on different search engines
• Signing toolbar code with a Digital Certificate
• Toolbar configuration menu
• Search words highlighting on the HTML page
• Pop-up blocker and page zoom controls
• Cookie and history cleaning options
Perl Builder: http://www.querybot.com/perlbuilderev.exe
Toolbar Designer: http://www.toolbardesign.com/ToolbarDesigner2Setup.zip
Bassett Hounds Rescue sponsored CHMOD Calculator. This easy to use free CHMOD calculator will show you how to set file permissions in both Octal and Symbolic format. It will teach you how to set file permissions until you remember how to do it yourself.
This is a alternative to the many Perl, PHP and other CGI scripts likewise available as a free downloads but the difference is they need to be installed to your website before they can be used. This one is literally download the program and use it, period. Hope you enjoy...
Bassett Hounds: http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/30/1730307/BH%20CHMOD%20Calc.zip
Benefits of Drinking Water: http://www.watershed1.com/CHMODCALC/chmod.exe
If you want to install your own scripts, you'll need to know how to set file permissions. If file permissions are not set correctly, the script will not work.
This easy to use free CHMOD calculator will show you how to set file permissions in both Octal and Symbolic format. It will teach you how to set file permissions until you remember how to do it yourself.
No installation is required. Just download the program and double-click to run it.Although many Perl, PHP and other CGI scripts are available as a free download, they need to be installed to your website before they can be used.