Online App Box . RAPID E-LEARNING, FREE E-LEARNING DEVELOPMENT
authorPOINT is a PowerPoint to Flash converter for SCORM and ADA compliant Flash presentations, which installs in PowerPoint as a plugin for easy PowerPoint capture and PPT to Flash conversion for SCORM LMS.
- Capture PowerPoint as you present.
- Integrate video and audio as required.
- Add your own video to the captured presentation.
- Convert to Flash, Windows media and Real media Formats.
- Easy procedure to publish your presentations to a dedicated streaming media server for web based delivery to viewers
- Includes a Content Manager to manage presentations. The Content Manager has information about each presentation and can be used to distribute presentations. E-learning presentations can be managed easily through the content manager.
- The plugin can be updated automatically
- Quick convert to Flash
- Presentations can be created for Desktop PCs as well as Pocket PCs
- Use to create SCORM web based lectures for online distance learning. These lectures can be posted to LMS (learning management system) servers.
- Presentations can be used for employee training in business organizations through intranets, seminars, and in training sessions
- Can be used as a rapid e-learning tool to create PowerPoint based training modules with audio and video. As an example, specialists can create web based training (WBT and CBT) to deliver training sessions in multimedia formats.
- Capture live seminars with audio and video, convert them to Flash presentations, and upload to your website for easy access to members. E.g. Medical and Law (CME, CLE) seminars can be captured and can be made available over the Internet.
- Use as a business enhancement tool to create business presentations. Use these rich media presentations to explain your product/service offerings. Access, or deliver product presentations to prospects online or through storage media. Multimedia presentations, with video are a very effective way of promoting your business offerings.
Web application development
Rapid E-Learning Suite Deluxe combines four smart yet easy-to-use tools for users with basic desktop application knowledge to create rich media content and interactive quizzes as a comprehensive learning and training. Reduce your development time and cost! No need of hiring a development team or learning a programming language.
Rapid E-Learning Suite does not create text-based simple content. Instead, it seamlessly combines images, screenshots, narrations, music , sound effects, Flash animations, video and streaming video with text.
Dynamic Learning Content Authoring
As a comprehensive content authoring tool package, Rapid E-Learning Suite now gives users an array of powerful tools to add multimedia quizzes, interactive screencasts and video clips to the learning content, thus making content-rich lessons and courses.
Product to Product Integration
This ultimate E-Learning content authoring suite is a true single-sourcing tool set that offers true and tight product to product integration. PPT2Flash Professional, QuizCreator, DemoCreator and WebVideo Author can be launched from within a single interface. In addition, it is easy to integrate content created by QuizCreator, DemoCreator and WebVideo Author into PPT2Flash Professional, thereby making the content building process, quiz authoring, simulation creation and video design seamless for your learning and training needs.
Content package developed by Rapid E-Learning Suite is AICC or SCORM compliant. It means that users can take it as an external authoring tool to create content and then upload it to any popular LMS like Blackboard, Moodle.
eLearning does not necessarily cost a lot ! With Rapid E-Learning Suite, you reduce the investment dramatically with a dazzling array of tools rather than buying expensive tools separately.In this way, it keeps the cost of training/learning to a minimum and, at the same time, maximizing the output from the learning.
authorPOINT for Rapid E-learning: http://www.authorgen.com/Downloads/authorPOINT/installAP.exe
Rapid E-Learning Suite Deluxe: http://download.sameshow.com/res-deluxe_trial213.exe
Open Elms is a complete e-learning solution. The Learning Content Management System is highly focussed approach to what business needs in an e-learning system. As such the system a) works straight out of the box b) is easy to use c) has great e-learning content and e) is able to share data with other enterprise applications.
‘Works Straight Out of the Box’
The Open Source Learning Management System can be set up and running in minutes. The system uses standard Microsoft technologies and can be run on any standard Windows server without the need for any third party technologies.
‘Easy to Use’
The LMS is intuitive to use from both a trainee and manager’s perspective. The company behind the project employed an ergonomist to ensure that the system was highly accessible to all.
‘Great e-Learning Content’
Open Elms comes bundled with the free e-CMS system from e-learning WMB. This free software tool is a breakthrough product, with ambitions to be the PowerPoint for the e-learning industry.
Any courses produced by the system can be submitted to Open Elms for sharing with others in the community. This method of collaboration allows members of the site to share in the work of others. There is already an impressive list of available courses for download covering induction and health and safety.
The Open Elms Learning Management System has built in functionality for reading from and exporting to enterprise level data sources. These options mean that Open Elms can easily integrate into an organisation’s current HR data structure without the need for any customisation.
Open Elms provides this all free of charge and aims to make its money from providing additional services such as training, support and development.
The system is something entirely new in the e-learning arena and already has a number of high profile users (a selection of which are posted on the site). This LCMS solution is definitely worth a closer look.
Open Elms: http://www.openelms.org/downloads/lms_download.zip