Arpoon Checksum computes checksums of files. A checksum (message digest, hash value) is a kind of fingerprint that enables to uniquely identify a file or document. This can be used for authentication purposes or to track document modifications.
By way of example, this tool can be utilized to:
* uniquely identify a given file, thus using the checksum as a fingerprint.
* survey a file i.e. to check if a file as been modified by comparing its actual checksum with a previously archived value.
* look for possible duplicate of files by scanning hardware storage devices (hard disk, DVD, CD, memory sticks...)
* verify the authenticity i.e. genuineness of a fingerprinted document that has been sent to you (e.g. as an EMail attachment or by way of a download) by comparing its on-the-fly computed checksum with its stored fingerprint.
* Drag&Drop of files or directories
* Recursive calculation for directories strucutres (optional)
* Result list can be sorted (ascending/descending) by every single checksum type
* Link to files can be resolved (optional)
* Hash values can be displayed as hexadecimal or as a MIME-compatible base64 code
* Display of detailled file properties like attributes, size, date of creation...
* Result list may be exported to the clipboard or saved as CSV or HTML files
* During long run calculation, the computing progression is displayed
* Statistics on computation (average speed rate, file size ...) are automatically collected
* A warning message may be displayed before a time consuming computation is started
* Multiple files computation may be aborted during the calculation
* Checksum calculation for a very big files may be aborted too
* All options are maintened in an Ini-file, which is automatically saved in the current user's application data directory, allowing a per user configuration
walk in video
snow walk solitaire
The Hyper Hasher Suite will fulfill all your file hashing needs. The Hyper Hasher program allows you to calculate 26 different hash/checksum and HMAC values for any file on your system, while the HashFile utility adds support for MD5 & SFV file creation and verification. These tools feature advanced options including a unique customizable interface, configuration saving, optional windows shell integration, Pentium 4 optimizations for speed, and much more!
Hyper Hasher Features Include:
::Hash Functions: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, HAVAL, Tiger, Panama, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, Whirlpool, FCS-16, FCS-32, GHash-32-3, GHash-32-5, GOST, Size32-Hash, eMule-eDonkey
::Checksums: CRC16, CRC16-CCITT, CRC32, Adler32
::HMAC: SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, MD4, MD5, Tiger, HAVAL, RIPE128, RIPE 160, RIPE256, RIPE320, Whirlpool, Panama
::Unique Customizable Interface
::Windows Shell Integration (optional)
::Automatic File Comparison
::Automatic File Verification with known hashes.
::Pentium 4 speed optimization.
::Processor priority control.
::Dump results to file.
HashFile Features Include:
::Create universally recognized MD5 & SFV Files.
::Verify MD5 & SFV files from around the internet.
::Interface designed for easy operation.
The Hyper Hasher Suite is free for unrestricted use for 14 days. After the trial period, registration costs only $10, and upgrades are always free!!
Arpoon Checksum: http://www.arpoon.de/downloads/checksum.zip
Hyper Hasher Suite: http://www.hyperhasher.com/download/Hyper_Hasher_Setup.exe
You have probably never walked on rope. Now you have a unique opportunity to do so. It is only a computer game but it doesn´t mean that is any less fun. Just the opposite! Try walking on a rope in this great sports game and you will see that it isn´t that easy to keep a balance. You can help yourself keeping a balance with the stick but there is a surprise. Some nasty big birds are trying to sit on one side of your stick and flip you over. You have to use all your power and balance to stay on rope. Get this great free game and try to walk on a rope for the first time in your life!
Rope Walk: http://free-sports-games.org/download/RopeWalk-Setup.exe