Cisco Discovery Protocol
simple network management protocol
simple network time protocol
eMill is a flexible software that helps users intuitively and effectively handle, from a PC or any web browser, simple to very complex emailing projects.
1. Message Creation: Built-in WYSIWYG HTML editor and text editor, import contents from an existing HTML file, convert in PDF or ZIP...
2. List Building: eMill do not import you data but connect to it and is compatible with nearly all kind of data sources (Excel, Access, SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, ACT!, XML, LDAP, Outlook Contacts, Exchange, any text file and many more).
3. Message Personalization: Unlimited personalization of your messages by inserting merge fields, creating easily conditional contents or editing scripts.
4. Message Delivery: Use the built-in SMTP Mailer or any other SMTP server, display real-time statistics, schedule your mailing, support the S/MIME protocol...
5. Message Tracking: Display the opening rate and the click rate globally or for each receiver, personalize and export the tracking data,...
6. Incoming Messages: Retrieve message for any POP3 server or file and configure any kind of actions (manage opt-in/opt-out and bounces, process webforms,...).
7. Multi-User architecture: Use the windows or the web interface according to your needs, create users and groups, define passowrds and permissions,...
8. Multichannel Marketing: The Fax and SMS add-ons give you the possibility to integrate these delivery channels at the heart of your communication strategy. eMill provides all the technology to manage SMS and fax campaigns as easily as your e-mailing projects.
9. Advanced users: Designed in the objective of being highly flexible, eMill offers a script interface that lets you customize any steps of your emailing projects. Moreover, the API allows you to make eMill interact with any external programs.
HS XMODEM is a software library in C (supplied with full source code) that provides a programmer with the off-the-shelf support for XMODEM protocol data transfer capability. Support for both sender and receiver are provided. Other features include 1024 block size vs 128, CRC vs checksum, configurable timers and retries
* HOW IT WORKS:
When user application initlialises HsXmodem library, it provides interface callbacks for the services used by Xmodem protocol module: timer management, serial transmission and reception, memory management, event callbacks. This architecture makes it easy to port Xmodem protocol module to any environment
Xmodem module handles all protocol information flow, error recovery, acknowledgements, timeouts and so on. When it is appropriate to send next block of data Hs Xmodem will get next memory block from user application. Similarly, when data has been received Hs Xmodem module will get the next block of memory from user application to store data into
As a backup or an alternative to TFTP, Xmodem is often used in embedded devices and appliances for the purpose of software or configuration upgrade or retrieval.
- Xmodem Sender and Receiver
- 128 and 1024 block size
- Checksum and CRC option
- Configurable timers
- Configurable number of retries
* HOW TO BUY HS XMODEM LIBRARY:
You can purchase the library online using credit card payment at:
The library currently costs EUR 99.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS XMODEM library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS XMODEM library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS XMODEM Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS XMODEM library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API.
HS XMODEM C Source Library: http://www.hillstone-software.com/hs_xmodem_demo.exe