PrintTuner is basically a virtual Printer for 2000/XP/2003 which will accept the Printing task from application and handles it in more sophisticated way saving you time,money and effort.
1) With Layout options, you print multiple pages on paper. You can put 2,4,6,9,16 pages on a single sheet of paper.
2) Predefined watermarks on the pages as well as there is the option to define custom watermarks.Header and Footers options lets you to customize your end print outs.
3) Option to add margins gives you perfect control over how your pages get placed on paper, at the same time maintaining the original aspect ratio.
4) Delete pages option useful before the document gets to printer saves money as you get a chance to make sure what gets on paper and what does not.
5) Ability to save in 24 file formats:- BMP,JPG,TIFF,PNG,TGA,PCX,JP2,JPC,PGX,PCX,RAS,PNM,EMF formats at
variety of resolutions.
6) ClipBoard Support(ClipBoard copy as Bitmap,emf) for exporting to other applications.Send as email attachment provides you the option to share your document pages with others.
7) A scaleable preview(100-400%) gives you perfect control, updating itself when you make a change to the User Interface settings.
8) Base printing resolution option gives you control over your document resolution.
9) Print Job Redirect to Printers.
10) Best Support and more exciting features in future for version1.0 at no extra costs!
11) Ink Saver Options- "Print Text as Black" and "Skip Graphics".
Server edition with which you can share printer to be used by multiple users will be available on request.
Printer Anywhere: http://download.printeranywhere.com/files/PrinterShare135.exe
PrinterAnywhere lets you share your printer with someone else, or vice versa across the internet! Instead of sending someone an attachment of a contract, just print it directly to their printer. You won’t have to worry about people not being able to open files that you send them, all you’ve got to do is set the connection up (takes less than a minute) and print from whatever program you created it in, to their printer.