Video2FLV SDK - Video? Anywhere!
Powerful and rapid Video to Flash converting engine for your applications and Websites
The Video-to-Flash Software Development Kit (SDK) provides you a powerful and rapid solution for easily convert almost any popular video formats to Adobe Flash Video (.flv format) or Adobe Flash file (.swf format), ready to publish over the web.
The conaito Video2FLV SDK enables website operators get a complete video processing and hosting solution, enabling them to build their own video sharing sites. The software can also be used to power video blogging, user-generated content, forums and other social networking activities as well in Online-Flash-presentations and professional Flash content authoring like Trade shows, Conferences, E-learning, Researching, Studies, E-cards and Fun content and many more!
Developer of desktop applications can embed the conaito Video-to-Flash conversion engine into almost any application by using the command line environment, including applications written in Visual Basic, Delphi, C/C++/C#, .NET (Visual Basic), ASP.NET, ASP, Perl, PHP, Python, and others.
* Convert almost any video to Adobe Flash Video (.flv format) or Adobe Flash file (.swf format) in command line (console) mode
* Developing server-side and desktop Flash video encoding applications and Websites
* Supports the conversion of AVI (DivX, XVid), MPEG (1, 2, 4), MP4, 3gp, 3gp2, ASF, WMV, RM, RMVB, MOV (QT), VOB and etc. to Adobe Flash Video (.flv format) or Adobe Flash file (.swf format)
* Flash video output is fully compatible with Adobe Flash Player 8 or later
* Lets site visitors upload videos and encode it server-side
* Convert video to Flash and Flash video in batch mode
* Faster conversion speed and higher quality than other Flash Video Encoder or Video to Flash Converter
* Supports popular scripting languages using command line environment
* Completely samples for various programming language
Try it today!
Video2FLV SDK: http://www.conaito.com/trialdownloads/conaitoVideo2FlashSDK.zip
What is Devtracer?
DevTracer is a fast and effective trace monitor. It can be used with many development platforms for Microsoft Windows, like Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Basic 6. It can also be used with scripting languages like VBScript (Windows Scripting Host), and with web applications (ASP, ASP.NET).
Some benefits when using DevTracer:
Create and collect trace output for desktop applications, distributed applications, web applications, script ...
Tracing across process boundaries
Monitor tracing across network
Can be used with .NET and COM (Microsoft Component Object Model) compatible applications
Does not decrease the performance of the application
Applications using DevTracer do not depend on DevTracer, i.e. they will still run on machines without DevTracer (or part of it) installed.
Monitor several applications simultaneously. For example: if you develop an ASP.NET application and a Web Service consumed by the ASP.NET application, both can be monitored at the same time.
Who can use DevTracer?
Basically every software developer writing software for Microsoft Windows can use DevTracer. It does not depend on how you develop your software. It can be used with all development tools targeting the Microsoft .NET platform, and with all tools that support COM (Component Object Model).
DevTracer is also a great tool for testers. Whenever they find a bug, they can use DevTracer to create some trace information. This information they can send to the developer along with the bug report, helping the developer to find the cause of the bug.