Advanced USB Port Monitor is a USB Bus, USB Device and Protocol Analyzer. Advanced USB Port Monitor packs the robust functionality to capture, view and process USB traffic. It offers sophisticated viewing and intelligent searching to accurately and efficiently debug and test High (480Mbps), Full (12Mbps) and Low (1.5Mbps) speed USB devices and software.
The Advanced USB Port Monitor design enables users to use it with any USB device, extending beyond the lab environment to the personal workstations of USB developers and advanced USB device users. Most users - USB hardware and software developers, advanced users - will appreciate the value and benefit of having a personal USB monitor and analyzer tool to fit their individual needs.
Advanced USB Port Monitor can be used as a "sniffer" and does not affect the traffic between the host and the device or the software and the host.
The Advanced USB Port Monitor software allows you to display the packets sent, decode the descriptors, detect errors in peripherals or drivers, and measure device and driver performance. When capturing the packets, the real-time statistical display permits you to check the bus status, even before you look at the packets that have been read. These are displayed in a chronological list together with the peripheral's address and the endpoint number. To make it easier to identify the packets you are interested in, the software provides filtering and packet color coding functions. It also gives the user
the choice of several levels of detail. The information taken from the traffic contains references to the USB specification.
Download FREE trial version now!
Audio Spectrum Analyzer
common logfile format
web server log analyzer
binary file analyzer
USBTrace is a software-only USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows. USBTrace can monitor USB transactions happening at USB host controllers, hubs and devices. USBTrace is a 100% software product. Especially suited for inspecting host side USB protocol. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server & Windows Vista operating systems (Both 32-bit and 64-bit).
1. USBTrace supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 & Windows Vista operating systems (Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions).
2. Works with USB 1.x and 2.0 Host Controllers, Hubs and Devices.
3. USBTrace can capture USB transactions at USB host controllers, Hubs and Devices
4. USBTrace can capture USB transactions handled by any device object in the USB device stack.
5. USBTrace captures and displays valuable information for WDM driver developers and firmware authors.
6. USBTrace is a non intrusive bus analyzer. It does not use any filter drivers to capture USB transactions.
7. USBTrace can capture all USB transactions during device enumeration.
8. Automatic capturing for hot plugged devices.
9. Search and filtering options can be performed on captured information.
10. Export monitored USB requests to HTML, XML, CSV or text file.
11. Supports continuous capture for non stop analysis.
12. Supports decoding of class specific USB requests and descriptors. (HID, Hub, Mass Storage, Bluetooth, Still Image Capture, Video, Audio, Printer, Smart Card, Vendor Specific, WUSB)
12. Supports background capturing for high performance capture sessions.
13. View performance statistics for each capture session. Performance reports can be exported as HTML or text files.
14. Add comments and bookmarks to captured data.
Advanced USB Port Monitor: http://www.aggsoft.com/download/ausbmon20.exe
AWStats is a free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web (but also ftp or mail) server
statistics, graphically. This log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all possible information your log contains, in few graphical web pages like visits, unique vistors, authenticated users, pages, domains/countries, OS busiest times, robot visits, type of files, search engines/keywords used, visits duration, screen size, HTTP errors and more...
Statistics can be updated from a browser or your scheduler.
It uses a partial information file to be able to process large log files, often and quickly.
It can analyze log files from IIS (W3C log format), Apache log files (NCSA combined/XLF/ELF log format or common/CLF log format), WebStar and most of all web, proxy, wap, streaming servers (and ftp servers or mail logs).
The program also supports virtual servers, plugins and a lot of features.