Protect access to notebook and desktop computers running Microsot Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003. Dekart Logon allows to store all your passwords to Windows machines on one removable storage device (USB flash drive or CD disk), a smart card or USB token and adds the strong authentication and convenience to the standard Windows logon procedure.
With Dekart Logon, you don't have to waste time entering complicated passwords, as all login data is entered automatically once the USB flash drive is connected to the computer. Whenever you temporarily leave the computer, you can temporarily lock the computer by simply removing the USB key. The login and password of the user are securely stored on the USB key, which can be protected with the user defined PIN code and (optional) his biometric data. The two- and three-factor authentication offered by Dekart Logon ensures that no third party will get access to your notebook or desktop computer and to your important data, even if the computer is lost, stolen or left unattended.
erase hard drive completely
Norton antivirus system
usb password protect
Stop memorising logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification. Add the strength of multi-factor authentication for login to Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server sessions, and eliminate the risks of passwords being lost, forgotten or stolen.
Users simply insert a smart card (or connect a USB flash to the computer) and, optionally, place a finger on a biometric scanner for gaining access to Citrix server. One hardware device, depending on its memory volume, can store many different connections using different user names and servers. User credentials can be securely stored not only on smart cards or USB tokens, but also on USB drives or other removable media (FDD, CD, CD/R, CD/RW, MO, MD, ZIP-disks, Pocket PCs, all types of flash memory cards) preserving the same functionality.
- No password problem: the need to remember connection details and passwords is eliminated.
- Simplified connection procedure: once configured to start specific connection on KSD insertion event, the connection becomes fully automatic and fast.
- Hardware variety: the ability to choose from a large list of supported devices, from different vendor' smart cards and tokens to ordinary USB flash drives, allows choosing the device which would best satisfy user's needs
- Mobility: The ability to store multiple connections on the same device allows users to enjoy even greater mobility already offered by Citrix.
- Secure Workstation: Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client can be configured to either lock the workstation (Disconnect) or to log off from Citrix server upon removal of the card, hardware token or USB drive;
- Multi-factor Authentication: users can be positively identified for access to Citrix-based resources via a wide range of digital identity credentials and biometric devices.
Dekart Logon: http://www.dekart.com/pub/products/Logon/current/English/logon.exe
Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client: http://www.dekart.com/pub/products/Logon%20for%20Citrix%20ICA%20Client/current/English/ICALogon.exe
Prevents Virus spreading through removable drives.
- It works by scanning the drives for the presence of removable drives.
- If found, it parses the autorun.inf file for the executables it may run.
- If AutoProtect is enabled, it will automatically delete the files present on the drive.
otherwise, you will be asked if you want the suspected files deleted.
In general a USB drive of any kind, a pendrive, ipod, mp3 Players, mobile phones, all
may contain viruses, they just act as carriers, the viruses/trojans exploit the autorun.inf file
to execute themselves whenever you try to open the drive by double clicking. They even may
shadow the Open, Explore, Search, etc, other features using the shell commands.. like..
shell\Explore\command = virus.exe
Here, when you right click on the drive icon and click on Explore, virus.exe would be launched,
infecting the whole system, and then it will start spreading by any means possible...
- So, the program parses the autorun.inf for you and deletes the virus/trojans.
There is no use of the autorun.inf in you removable drive. (It is rarely used by some applications to provide some added functionality, like the Wireless Config tool to help setup a home network. But, the applications are limited.) , you can safely delete it.
For advanced users
It also contains a task manager for killing processes (suspected viruses), a service controller to start and stop services and additional tools to enable registry, show hidden files, enable task manager, disable autorun.inf functionality, restart windows explorer and forced restarting system.