wxForms is an integrated form designer plugin for Borland C++ Builder that helps you to create cross platform applications for Windows, Mac OSX , Linux (gtk) using single source base. The wxForms code from C++ builder can be compiled in Mac OSX, Linux and Windows Mobile without much change using GNU GCC toolchain (in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX), VC++ , eMbedded VC++ (for Windows CE), Digital Mars and other compilers supported by wxWidgets Framework.
Following are the features of wxForms:
* Create cross platform makefiles with a single click.
* Create wxWidgets Dialogs and Frames using C++ Builder Form Designer.
* Facilitate the use of all C++ builder's features to create Cross platform application.
* Create Cross Platform GUI that can be compiled in GCC, VC++ and other compilers supported by wxWidgets in MacOSX, Linux and Windows CE.
* Over 60 ready to use wxWidgets components.
* Ready to use wxWidgets Dialog and Frame project Templates.
* Integrated Cross Platform bitmap creator.
* Image-List editor to easily manage images for various components like ListView, Tab Control, toolbar and Menus.
* Integrated wxWidgets Menu Editor.
* Integrated wxWidgets Toolbar Editor.
* IntegratedwxWidgets ListView Editor.
* Integrated wxWidgets Statusbar Editor.
* Integrated wxWidgets Open/Save Dialog File Filters Editor.
gradient filling dialog
one cat file manager
Windows File Dialog Utility
pblCompare is a tool for visual PowerBuilder Library File comparison. It has a number of simple and convenient features that many users have been asking for a long time from a PowerBuilder source code comparison tool.
pblCompare is used to highlight and report on the changes made between versions of library files used for developing PowerBuilder Applications including; complete applications, groups of libraries, single objects.
1. Use as a management tool to check all the changes to an application before a new release.
2. Find out what and why the changes you just made broke the application!
3. export source for objects.
4. pblCompare does not modify PBL's in any way. It's a viewer only.
5. PowerBuilder is NOT required. pblCompare does not use PowerBuilder API to read PBL format.
6. pblCompare supports PBL format of PowerBuilder 6 and higher.
pblCompare may be used to compare the contents of two PowerBuilder library files or of more. It may be invoked using several methods depending on what you wish to do.
pblCompare has three views, they are PowerBuilder library files list view, Objects in library file list view and Object source code view.
The default view of pblCompare is PowerBuilder library files list view. Files in list are opened by select the file names which extension .pbw, .pbt or .pbl.
The Object list view list items in a PowerBuilder library file, this file would be opened from library list view or opened using Open file dialog.
The Object source code view is split into two panes (for the object source code to be compared) with the menus and toolbar above. For details on opening and comparing PowerBuilder library files please
X2Net Recent Documents: http://www.x2net.com/recentdocuments/download/x2net_recent_documents_setup_padp.exe
Never lose track of a file again! X2Net Recent Documents automatically keeps track of every document you use. You can find them again by date (today, yesterday etc.), by the application that created them (Word, Excel etc.), or by type (music, pictures etc.) or you can even create your own categories and groupings (by customer maybe?). You can even track down your documents inside the Windows Open File Dialog! X2Net Recent Documents provides powerful features that allow you to manage, build and catalog all the documents you work with, into a virtual catalog. It automatically keeps track of the names and locations of documents and files as you work with them without any additional effort on your part. Whenever you need to locate a document or file you can use Windows Explorer to find it quickly and simply. You can save time, money and effort by creating a virtual catalog of documents as you access them, grouping documents into groups of similar documents, regardless of where they are physically stored on your computer, quickly locating and opening documents using this virtual catalog, accessing documents from your virtual catalog directly from within Windows Open dialogs, historically tracking and managing your documents, based on date accessed, parent application or user specified rules. X2Net Recent Documents is seamlessly integrated into Windows Explorer, no new application or interface to learn!