LibreCAD is a free Open Source CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers. You, too, can also get involved!
Download Online App Box - free
You can use our Online App Box and run LibreCAD online on any O.S.. for example: Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad...
LibreCAD is a fully comprehensive 2D CAD application that you can download and install for free. There is a large base of satisfied LibreCAD users worldwide, and it is available in more than 20 languages and for all major operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, Suse ...).
- It's free – no worry about license costs or annual fees.
- No language barriers – it's available in a large number of languages, with more being added continually.
- GPLv2 public license – you can use it, customize it, hack it and copy it with free user support and developer support from our active worldwide community and our experienced developer team.
- LibreCAD is an Open Source community-driven project: development is open to new talent and new ideas, and our software is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community; you, too, can get involved and influence its future development.
How to use:
1. When you first run the software, it will pop up a message (shared folder message), just click OK button. The software will add a virtual disk on your hard drive, allowing you to upload or download data, specify: This method is completely safe
for example, my virtual disk:
2. Then, the software will remind you need to register an account
3. When you have successfully registered, you can begin to use the online app box on any platform
4. Double-click LibreCAD in online app box
If it is the first time you use Online App Box, please click here to read more information