Resource Standard Metrics is a source code metrics and quality analysis tool for ANSI C, ANSI C++, C# and Java for use on all Windows and UNIX operating systems. The speed, ease of use and portability of RSM make it unlike any other source code analysis tool on the market today. RSM provides standard metrics and automated source code analysis and is indispensable for any enterprise seeking to achieve ISO-9001, TickIt and SEI certifications. Now your company can run the same tool on multiple languages, on multiple operating systems, creating a higher standard for your metrics collection and source code quality.
RSM supports the language syntax of ANSI C, ANSI C++, C# and Java. RSM is designed to analyze compiled source code. Source code that will not compile will not correctly pass through the RSM parser. RSM may miss functions and or code constructs if the source code cannot be compiled according to the specific grammar of the source language.
Resource Standard Metrics provides a combination of features not found in any other metrics tool. RSM is a shell-based tool, meaning that you must use a command shell or any UNIX shell or Xterm you desire to run RSM. This allows RSM to integrate seamlessly into Visual Studio, Kawa and other IDE's. RSM utilizes a license file and configuration file on start up. The configuration file allows the user to customize the degree of source code analysis. RSM typically takes run-time switches allowing the user to customize the desired output. RSM creates HTML reports for Visual Metrics that interacts with source code hyperlinks and CSV or comma separated value format for direct input to MS Excel or other spreadsheets.
Use one tool across all operating systems - RSM Installation
Use one tool across all project languages for K&R and ANSI C, ANSI C++ and Java 2.0+ - RSM Options and Reports
No limitations to the file length, number of files or usage, RSM has processed proje
Resource Standard Metrics C C++ C# Java: http://mSquaredTechnologies.com/ftp/rsm.zip
Protection! Licensing Toolkit: http://www.jproductivity.com/products/protection/downloads/4/Protection_4_2_1_windows.exe
Protection! - a licensing toolkit that ensures that users adhere to the terms of your applications' licensing agreements. Protection! lets you embed powerful license reading and validation code into the components and applications that you sell, preventing unlicensed use of your software. Protection! delivers powerful and feature-rich licensing solution providing a robust feature set enabling developer to securely distribute applications to the end-user.
Protection! offers a comprehensive set of features and functions giving developers full control over licensing solution including, but not limiting to, the following:
* Named User License, Floating User License, and Grace Period Support
* License Activation Support
* Ability to specify properties for Protection! Web Services application
* Ability to specify exactly which product features are enabled for a given license type and license state combination
* Ability to specify a resolver that can be used to intercept and fix any issue that occurs during license reading and/or validation
* Quick and easy embedding into custom applications
* Ability to get full control of license reading and validation
* Ability to specify an unlimited set of application features
* Trial version support
* Ability to embed a license into the application
* Ability to discover patched application parts
* Strong license file encryption
* Ability to request an evaluation license using either a Direct or Proxy Internet connection
* Ability to generate Serial Number(s)
* Ability to distribute licenses via e-mail
* Maintain an unlimited number of products
Protection! Licensing Toolkit solves complex licensing challenges. Developers using Protection!, are able to build and distribute their application with the peace of mind that the unauthorized use of their applications is minimized thereby translating to the recovery of potentially lost revenues.